【Visa Information🇨🇦: Study permit outside Canada】

  • Post last modified:2024-05-24
  • Post category:永住/ビザNEWS

We would like to share one of our clients who just got a Study Permit (ESL) outside Canada. It took just 10 days to get it so it was smooth.
If you are interested in applying a visa, please feel free to contact us!

⚠️ We are sorry to tell you that we are currently stopping the new clients who want to apply for Permanent residency but we can support clients who want to apply for the Working Holiday Visa, Student Permit and Family class permanent residency

画像に alt 属性が指定されていません。ファイル名: MKlogo-rev.png

1005-409 Granville St, Vancouver, BC